Eye Care in Chicago, IL
Dean Optical offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Chicago.
For a Chicago, IL, optometrist who’s committed to helping you maintain healthy vision, turn to Dean Optical. We use modern advances in eye care practices and procedures to ensure our patients receive the quality care they deserve.
We take pride in delivering a high level of personalized care, and we’ll dedicate time to properly addressing your needs and concerns. We welcome our patients to ask questions, and we’ll provide the information you need to ensure that proper eye care continues at home. Meanwhile, we strive to be a trusted leader in eye care products, including contact lenses, frames, and lenses. We offer the following optometry services:
- Glaucoma screening
- Eye examinations
- Cataract screening
- Cataract treatment
- Glaucoma treatment
- Eye-wear and contact lens sales
- Contact lens implants
At Dean Optical, we’re focused on your well-being as well as on your satisfaction with our services. For more information about our comprehensive services or to schedule an appointment with a Chicago, IL, optometrist, call today.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Chicago optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Dean Optical.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Dean Optical.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Chicago, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Dean Optical, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Chicago optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.